The Question you ask yourself more often than you think – “Wait… did I lock my door?”
Your are 2 miles from your Home and realised that you may not have locked your Door, we feel your pain!
A recent Home Security Survey from Schlage has shown –
- Break-Ins: More than two in five Americans have personally experienced or know someone who has experienced a home break-in while away.
- Key Management: 56 percent of Americans have lost or misplaced the key to their home. Millennials and parents are more likely to do this, as 69 percent of millennials and 66 percent of parents have misplaced or lost the key to their home.
- Uncertainties: 75 percent of Americans have felt uncertain about whether they locked their doors when they have left home. Specifically, 83 percent of millennials and 81 percent of parents have experienced this.
Control for Door Locks & Garage Doors
As Part of our Alarm.com Smart Home you Can Integrate your Door Locks and Garage Doors.
Stop leaving your key under the mat, or worrying that you left the garage door open or Front door Unlocked. Enhance your security with complete control and visibility over all the entry points to your home. Alarm.com seamlessly integrates door locks and garage door control to our intelligent platform, giving you the same real-time visibility, control and customized automation options that you have for your security system
- Check on the status of your doors and garage and know if they’re secured or not.
- Get a reminder if you leave home and forget to close the garage door
- Set custom notifications to see only what you care about. Get notified anytime the dog walker arrives, or get a no-show alert if the kids don’t get home by a certain time.
Unique User Codes
- Give visitors temporary access with unique lock codes, and get alerts whenever they lock or unlock the door.
- Set rules to enable certain user codes to work only during specified periods – so the contractor’s code will only work during weekdays between 8am and 5pm – and disable the code at any time.
- Create user-specific rules – for example, have the security system disarm only if those specific codes are used to unlock a door so that you don’t have to provide a security code.
Interested in Getting Access Control for your Home – Contact us today!