A Central Vacuum System is…
- The perfect alternative to the frustrating and awkward conventional vacuum cleaner
- easier and more convenient to use
- more durable than traditional upright vacuum cleaners
- has far more cleaning power
- can be affordably installed to your new construction or existing home
- adds value to your home
- the “quieter” choice
- eliminates the recirculation of dirty air inside your living area
- the healthier solution for your family
Central Vac works with a combination of in-wall tubing that runs from strategically placed inlets throughout your house to a power unit generally located in your garage. Simply plug in the lightweight hose to one of the wall inlets and the powerful suction begins immediately. A variety of tool kits and accessories can be attached to make cleaning your home convenient.
Although it is significantly less expensive and far simpler to have a central vac installed during the construction stages, a Central Vacuum System can also be affordably installed in your existing home. Whether sizeable or modest, Counterstrike can help you design, install, and train you to use the right Central Vacuum System for your new construction or existing home.